Show us how you styled this item!
Black Brush Stroke Boppy® Bare Naked Nursing Pillow & Cover
The original, award-winning Boppy® Nursing Pillow & Positioner allows you to bond with your new baby while comfortably breastfeeding or bottle feeding. Its versatile and ergonomic design makes propping up, tummy time and learning to sit cozier and more soothing. Covered with a luxurious fabric in a modern print, it’s a nursery staple.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This versatile nursing pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable breast feeding and bottle feeding, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit.
- The Boppy® Pillow and removable slipcover are machine washable.
- Pillow has 80% polyester and 20% cotton blend; fill is 100% polyester.
- Slipcover is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Boppy: 20" wide x 16" deep x 5.5" high
- Slipcover and insert are both sold separately.
- Additional slipcovers in different fabrics and colours can also be purchased.
- Zip closure on slipcover.
- Machine washable.
- Designed for your baby's supervised, awake time.
ADDITIONAL WARNING INFORMATION AND RECCOMENDED SAFE USE
- Never allow baby to lie face down on a Boppy® Pillow.
- To prevent positional asphyxia, keep baby’s airway open at all times.
- For proper breathing when using the pillow for propping, do not allow baby to be curled up in the centre of the pillow area or be propped up too high on the pillow.
- Do not use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard.
- Not for use on a bed, either with the baby alone or with a caregiver who may fall asleep while feeding the baby.
- Do not leave baby unattended – adult supervision is required.
- Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27" wide x 21.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Wash pillow and cover before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- We recommend throwing a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the Boppy pillow keep its shape.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.