Dawson 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Fair Trade
Our Dawson 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is a modern take on a classic style, and converts from a crib to a toddler bed for a comfortable sleep space as your child grows. The sturdy slats are crafted from solid eucalyptus wood to provide an airy, open feel that seamlessly blends with your chosen design aesthetic. Plus, each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Simply White finish is expertly crafted from solid sap gum and poplar wood and MDF.
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted from solid eucalyptus wood, beech wood, acacia veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Platform can be adjusted to the following heights: 6", 17".
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler or full size bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed (conversion kits are sold separately).
- We offer a variety of crib mattresses so you can choose the right one for your baby. All the crib mattresses we offer are compatible with all our standard cribs.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- This crib may be used until your child can easily climb out or is taller than 35 in. (89cm).
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and side rails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Dawson 4-in-1 crib converts in the following ways:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 56" long x 36" high
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51.25" long
- Crib End Panels: 29" wide x 30.5" high x 4" thick
- Crib Back Panel: 56" long x 36" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Front Panel: 46.5" long x 35.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Legs: 1.25" diameter, 5" high
- Back Legs: 1.5" diameter, 37" high
- Clearance to Floor: 5"
- Weight: 66.25 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 46.5" long x 21.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 14" wide x 21.5" high
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
Double Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall Assembled Bed: 56" wide x 77.5" long x 36" high
- Mattress Platform: 53.75" wide x 75" long
- Requires mattress that is 9" thick or more
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Slats (12): 53.75" wide x 75" long x 1" thick
- Distance from top of slats to top of siderails: 3.75"
- Weight: 55.5 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
We test our furniture to prevent tip over hazards, testing above the required standards. In addition we provide anti-tip kits with all our furniture for added protection. We also put our anti-tip kits through multiple tests to ensure they will safely support and secure your new furniture in your home.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
Thinking as Designers and Engineers First
We design safety requirements into our products like no sharp edges & points, small parts, finger or head entrapment hazards as a foundation for our furniture and other products. We source high-quality materials and substrates in our products especially for our loft and bunk bed furniture so your children can sleep safely.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.