Disney Mickey Mouse Halloween Family Organic Pajama Collection
Inspire magical dreams with our one-piece pajamas decorated with Disney’s Mickey Mouse. Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, they’re supremely soft and great for snuggling and snoozing all season long.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- One-piece nursery pajamas, kid's and adult tight fit pajamas all features ribbed collar and cuffs on the sleeves and ankles. Pants have an elastic waistband.
- One-piece Nursery Pajamas features snap button closure which runs along inseam; adult flannel pajamas feature a button-front top.
- Tight knit pajamas are all made of 100% cotton knit.
- A fine cotton knit gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- The 12-18 and 18-24 month sized pajamas have grips on the feet, making it easier for your baby to walk.
- Tight fit pajamas are all yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Tight-fit Kids and Adult Pajamas and One-Piece Nursery Pajamas are all sold separately.
- Nursery Pajamas are available in 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 6-12, 9-12 and 12-18 months.
- Kids Tight-fit Pajamas are available in 2T, 3T, 4, 6, 8, and 10 years.
- Adult Tight-fit Pajamas are available in Extra-Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra-Large sizes.
- Meets all children's sleepwear requirements and is flame-resistant.
- Machine wash.
Nursery and Kids Unisex Sizes:
- See size chart.
Adult Tight Fit and Flannel Pajamas: Unisex Size:
- XS: Chest 34"-36"; Waist 27"-28"; Hip: 36"-37"
- S: Chest 36"-38"; Waist 28"-31"; Hip: 37"-40"
- M: Chest 38"-41"; Waist 31"-34"; Hip: 40"-43"
- L: Chest 41"-45"; Waist 34"-38"; Hip: 43"-46"
- XL: Chest 45"-49"; Waist 42"-46"; Hip: 50"-52"
- Dimensions & Care
- Size 0-3 Months: 23" tall; 13 lbs
- Size 3-6 Months: 23-27" tall; 13-17 lbs
- Size 6-12 Months: 27-29" tall; 17-22 lbs
- Size 12-18 Months: 29-31" tall; 22-26 lbs
- Size 18-24 Months: 31-33" tall; 26-30 lbs
Kid's Unisex Sizes
- Size 2T: 33–36" tall; 30–33 lbs
- Size 3T: 36–39" tall; 33–36 lbs
- Size 4: 39–42" tall; 36–40 lbs
- Size 6: 45–48" tall; 45–54 lbs
- Size 8: 51–54" tall; 61–72 lbs
- Size 10: 54-57" tall; 73-84 lbs
Adult Tight Fit Pajamas Unisex Sizes
- Neck: 6.25" wide
- Front (from top of shoulder): 25" long
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 15.5" wide
- Bust (at armhole): 16.5"
- Sleeve length (from back of neck): 32.5" long
- Pant (waist relaxed): 23" circumference
- Pant (waist extended): 40" circumference
- Outseam: 39"
- Neck: 6.5" wide
- Front (from top of shoulder): 26" long
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 16.5" wide
- Bust (at armhole): 18"
- Sleeve length (from back of neck): 33" long
- Pant (waist relaxed): 25" circumference
- Pant (waist extended): 42" circumference
- Outseam: 40"
- Neck: 6.75" wide
- Front (from top of shoulder): 27" long
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17.5" wide
- Bust (at armhole): 19"
- Sleeve length (from back of neck): 33.5" long
- Pant (waist relaxed): 27" circumference
- Pant (waist extended): 46" circumference
- Outseam: 41.5"
- Neck: 7" wide
- Front (from top of shoulder): 27.5" long
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18.5" wide
- Bust (at armhole): 20.5"
- Sleeve length (from back of neck): 34.5" long
- Pant (waist relaxed): 29" circumference
- Pant (waist extended): 48" circumference
- Outseam: 41.5"
- Neck: 7.25" wide
- Front (from top of shoulder): 27.5" long
- Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19.5" wide
- Bust (at armhole): 22.5"
- Sleeve length (from back of neck): 35.5" long
- Pant (waist relaxed): 31" circumference
- Pant (waist extended): 50" circumference
- Outseam: 42.5"
- Wash before first wear, turn inside out.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours; gentle cycle.
- Use detergent only; do not use soap.
- Buildup of soap can affect fabric flammability.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed, on lowest setting.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.