- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The perfect solve for sleepovers, small spaces or shared bedrooms, this tidy trundle is designed to pair with our Easton Bed. Use it with a mattress for guests or without for underbed storage, and neatly tuck it back in when not in use. A child-safe Weathered Slate finish beautifully highlights the wood’s grain, and everything is designed to our exacting standards to ensure the best for your family.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid poplar, engineered wood, veneers and MDF.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Finished in a water-based Weathered Slate; providing durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This low-emitting product has been screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs to contribute to cleaner indoor air and keep you and your family safer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended maximum weight Trundle bed: 300 lbs.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" long x 74.5" wide x 10" high
- Interior Space: 39.75" wide x 71.5" long x 3.25" high
- Caster (6): 2" diameter, 2.5" high
- Weight: 81.5 lbs
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
We test our furniture to prevent tip over hazards, testing above the required standards. In addition we provide anti-tip kits with all our furniture for added protection. We also put our anti-tip kits through multiple tests to ensure they will safely support and secure your new furniture in your home.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
Thinking as Designers and Engineers First
We design safety requirements into our products like no sharp edges & points, small parts, finger or head entrapment hazards as a foundation for our furniture and other products. We source high-quality materials and substrates in our products especially for our loft and bunk bed furniture so your children can sleep safely.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.
You May Also Need
Beautyrest Trundle Mattress
Beautyrest Trundle Mattress
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery