Electric Train Set
All aboard for exciting adventures! With a battery-powered engine and three colourful cars, this train will keep up with your little one’s imagination. The set includes lots of wooden track, plus a working crane with cargo and a gate with two arms to lift and lower. A signal light and traffic sign will help them manage the bustling railyard activity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly crafted from solid hard wood, polypropylene, ABS and metal.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint.
- Battery operated; requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- Benefits of playing: improves fine motor skills, math skills and problem solving skills.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Assembly is required.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 34 pieces include 4 trains + 3 wooden blocks + 2 traffic signs + 1 crane + 1 gate + 23 train tracks.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 9.5" deep x 3.75" high
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Never store with batteries, always remove and replace with new batteries when ready to use again.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
My First Train Set
My First Train Set