Skip Hop x pbk Fun on the Farm Activity Gym
Give baby a cozy, colourful place to lie and plenty of soft animals to grasp and shake with the Skip-Hop Farmyard Activity Gym, a Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Soft arches are equipped with multiple loops that can accommodate the included hanging toys at various heights.
- Hanging toys include a cow with a baby-safe mirror, pig that crinkles and chimes, a bunny rattle that doubles as a teething ring, a duck that has crinkles and squeaks and a lamb that plays music.
- Play mat engages your baby's senses with colour and sound. The mat also engages your child's gross motor development which helps to develop mobility and muscles in their arms, legs, tummy, neck and back.
- Mat has addition play value; pig has a springy tail, cow squeaks, the chicken is made of soft fleece and the duck wing crinkles.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Soft mat is sewn of a polyester-cotton blend filled with comfy polyester batting. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Arches are removable for storage and toting.
- Ages newborn and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 34" square, 21" high
- Machine wash mat in cold water; line dry.
- Spot clean hanging toys with a damp sponge or cloth as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.