Hazel Village Penelope Rabbit Doll
Give them an inspiring new friend with a Hazel Village doll, dreamed up by Brooklyn designer Jane Van Cleef and lovingly handmade by artisans in Nepal. Every doll has a unique story: Penelope Rabbit is into fashion, beading and crafts, and enjoys swimming in the local pond. Soft, comforting and huggable, each doll is sewn from organic cotton and detailed with hand embroidery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Doll is made from 100% organic cotton fleece.
- Eyes, nose and mouth are hand embroidered with 100% cotton embroidery floss.
- Doll is filled with 100% polyester fibres.
- Headband is made from 100% polyester.
- Doll's dress is made from 100% polyester and sweater is made from 100% wool.
- Benefits of playing are: improving social skills, responsibility, empathy, compassion, imagination and language skills.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for all ages.
- Hand wash.
- Made in Nepal.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 4" wide x 3" deep x 16" high
- Ears: 3.5" high
- Tail: 1" diameter
- Hand wash with mild soap and water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.