Kelley Fish Baby Beach Hooded Towel
Mo Kelley’s fun fishes make our wrap a charming essential for beach, bath and pool. The absorbent terry is woven from pure cotton – and it provides UPF 50+ protection. Mo Kelley is a freelance art director and illustrator from Toronto, Canada. In her own words, she likes to make things that bring an inner smile.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from 100% cotton velour. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be safe from over 300 harmful substances.
- Rated UPF 50+ for UV protection. Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) is an indicator of the protection a fabric provides against ultraviolet rays. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating.
- The beach towels and wraps block UV rays without any chemicals or treatments, just tightly knit cotton.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nursery wraps are recommended for ages 0-24 months, heights up to 33" or up to 30 pounds.
- 400-gram weight.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Wrap: 23" wide x 34" high
- Hood: 7" wide x 14" high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.