Mackenzie Navy Solar System Glow-in-the-Dark Dopp Kit
Our kid-friendly dopp kit keeps overnights and family trips organized. This superfun design features durable polyester, a roomy interior for essentials, a side pocket for slim necessities and a handle for easy carrying. With a heavy-duty metal zipper, it's smartly built for years of adventures.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- Bag’s interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plastic.
- Sturdy side handle and tough nylon zipper that stands up to years of use.
- Yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Dopp Kit softly glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark treatment needs to charge in direct sunlight or artificial light for approximately half an hour to glow for three to four hours.
- The glow treatment can fade if subjected to excessive wear and tear.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes 1 exterior zipper pocket.
- Spot clean.
- Personalization is available for an additional cost.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown.
- Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 8.5" wide x 4.5" deep x 5" high
- Interior: 8.25" wide x 4.25" deep x 4.75" high
- Handle: 1.5" wide x 5" long
- Exterior Pocket (1): 8" wide x 4" high
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.