Milo Loft & Lower Bed Set
Looking for a dresser? A bed? A desk? The Milo Loft Bed has it all. This multipurpose bed is what sweet dreams are made of. With desk space, four roomy dresser drawers and extra storage shelving, this loft is space-saving perfection. Even better? It has room for a lower bed, too!
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Milo Loft Bed is expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- Milo Single Single Bed is expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood, Poplar wood, engineered wood, Ash veneers and MDF.
- Our Simply White Finish is applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint that provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Drawer features waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, supporting fair and safe labor practices and empowering workers to invest in their communities.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Double-sized loft features beautiful detailing including built-in desk with two drawers, built-in dresser with four drawers and six fixed open shelves above the dresser.
- Includes guardrails for the loft bed and a solid wood ladder with four rungs. Ladder can be re-positioned.
- Desk unit and dresser with open shelving unit are accessible from both sides.
- Desk unit and dresser with open shelving unit can be configured to face outward (outside the loft space) or inward (inside the loft space.
- A full-sized bunk mattress (sold separately) will fit the upper bunk. Do not use boxspring on loft.
- Drawer pulls are finished in Simply White.
- Mattress platform on twin bed is made of 100% solid wood in slat-roll for extra strength; designed for use without a box spring.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Industry standards for all bunk beds, requires not less than 3' from the ceiling to upper mattress surface. If there is a ceiling fan, the standard is not less than 6.5’ from ceiling fan to the mattress surface.
- Minimum mattress height for twin single bed: 9".
- Recommended maximum weight Single bed: 300 lbs.
- Recommended maximum weight for Double loft bed: 500 lbs.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Milo Double Size Loft bed and 1 Milo Single Size Single bed.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 59.5" wide x 76.5" long x 77" high
- Ladder: 14.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 63.75" high
- Rungs (4): 13" wide x 1" thick
- Clearance under Loft: 45.25" wide x 54" deep x 58" high
- Mattress Platform: 53.75" wide x 72.5" long
- Guardrails: 77" long x 16.5" high x 2" thick
- Distance from top of guardrail to top of slat: 14.5" high
- Legs: 58" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 390.25 pounds
- Useable Desk Space: 54" wide x 15.5" deep
- Drawer Interior (2): 23" wide x 12" deep x 2.5" high
- Clearance Under Desk for Chair: 54" wide x 25" deep x 15.5" high
- Overall: 54" wide x 15" deep
- Drawer Interior (4): 23" wide x 12" deep x 6.5" high
- Fixed Shelves: 54" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 17.5" high
Milo Single Single Bed
- Overall: 41" wide x 77.5" long x 39.5" high
- Headboard: 41" wide x 39.5" high x 4" thick
- Footboard: 41" wide x 11" high x 4" thick
- Mattress Platform: 39" wide x 75" long x 7.5" high
- Distance from top of slats to top of siderails: 1.25"
- Weight: 77.25 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
We test our furniture to prevent tip over hazards, testing above the required standards. In addition we provide anti-tip kits with all our furniture for added protection. We also put our anti-tip kits through multiple tests to ensure they will safely support and secure your new furniture in your home.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
Thinking as Designers and Engineers First
We design safety requirements into our products like no sharp edges & points, small parts, finger or head entrapment hazards as a foundation for our furniture and other products. We source high-quality materials and substrates in our products especially for our loft and bunk bed furniture so your children can sleep safely.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.