Preston Wall Bookcase Sets
Create the perfect storage solution in the nursery or playroom. These modular pieces are built with beautiful proportions, paneled doors and sturdy shelving that can accommodate everything from media equipment to books and toys.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Our Simply White lacquered pieces are crafted from rubberwood, MDF and anegre wood veneers with polished pulls and hardware finished in zinc.
- The White Oak finish is crafted from solid poplar, oak veneers, rubberwood and MDF.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Simply White is signature clean and flat-white finish. It is applied by hand in multiple steps.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cord cut outs on bottom of hutch keep your charging cables neat and tidy.
- Both Hutch Bookcase and Cabinet Base each have two adjustable shelves to organize as you see fit.
- Drawer bases are crafted with time-honoured techniques like English dovetail joinery for elegant durability. They are detailed with metal drawer pulls finished in zinc.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Preston bookcase hutch and 1 cabinet base.
- 2 Preston bookcase hutches and 2 cabinet bases.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Shelf (2): 26.25" wide x 16" deep x 1'' thick
- Weight: 88 pounds
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 45" high
- Shelf (2): 29" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Weight: 74 pounds
Cabinet Base and Bookcase Hutch Set
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 75" high
Cabinet Base (2) and Bookcase Hutch (2) Set
- Overall: 62" wide x 17" deep x 75" high
Drawer and Cubby Base
- Overall: 31" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Cubby Interior (1): 27.75" wide x 10" deep x 12.25" high
- Drawer Interior (1):26" wide x 9.25" deep x 12" high
- Weight: 83 pounds
Double Drawer Base
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 17" deep x 30" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 40" wide x 9.25" deep x 13"high
- Weight: 110.4 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
We test our furniture to prevent tip over hazards, testing above the required standards. In addition we provide anti-tip kits with all our furniture for added protection. We also put our anti-tip kits through multiple tests to ensure they will safely support and secure your new furniture in your home.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
Thinking as Designers and Engineers First
We design safety requirements into our products like no sharp edges & points, small parts, finger or head entrapment hazards as a foundation for our furniture and other products. We source high-quality materials and substrates in our products especially for our loft and bunk bed furniture so your children can sleep safely.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.