Day Dreamer Cotton TENCEL™ Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Made for all-season snuggles, our butter-soft and silky-smooth quilt is woven of cotton and sustainably sourced eucalyptus fibers then quilted by hand in a classic grid pattern. Round out the look with our watercolor animal crib sheets and a Belgian linen crib skirt.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Hand-quilted of 50% cotton and 50% TENCEL™ Lyocell in China. This product celebrates and preserves artisan handcraft traditions around the world.
- TENCEL™ Lyocell True Carbon Zero is a carbon-neutral, wood-based fiber.
- Reverses to contrasting color.
- Filled with 100% polyester batting; 200-gram weight.
Crib Fitted Sheet
- Crib sheet is made from 100% organic cotton percale; 200-thread count.
- Printed design.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt is made from 100% Belgian Flax linen.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
- Yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 847084. Meets strict social and environmental standards.
- Crib skirt meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: tested for 350+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe.
- Quilt, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt are all made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
- We're a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). The Better Cotton Initiative trains farmers to care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing. BCI cotton is not physically traceable to final products.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Each bedding product is sold individually.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; drop fits up to 16"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.