Show us how you styled this item!
Teddy Bear Fur Anywhere Beanbag™
Covered in our plush Teddy Bear Fur, this Anywhere Beanbag™ gives them a cozy, sink-in spot for reading, relaxing or snuggling. Our superior-quality faux fur is woven from the finest materials for comfy softness and warmth, and the lightweight design is easy for kids move to any special spot.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Slipcover is made from 100% polyester.
- Plush beanbag inserts are filled with up to 50% recycled polystyrene.
- Recycled fill may contain a mix of dark and light beads within the insert. This is perfectly normal and safe.
- The zippers on the beanbag inserts have been sealed to protect the fill and ensure lasting quality.
- For best use, insert and slipcover seams should both run vertically; horizontal seams can make the bag appear flat.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine-washable slipcovers zip off for cleaning.
- Simple assembly required.
- Delivery note: beanbag slipcover and insert ship separately.
- Overall: 31" diameter
- Personalization available, for an additional cost, and in multiple thread colours and styles.
- Our high-quality embroidered personalization is durable, bleach-resistant and high-shine.
- Dimensions & Care
- Regular Beanbag: approximately 31" diameter when fluffed
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- To clean, remove interior components.
- Wash slipcover in cold water by itself.
- Do not use bleach.
- Spot clean with damp white cloth, blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Do not wash or dry clean.
- We recommend removing keys on the zipper lock.
How to fill your beanbag slipcover with the insert:
Note: This can be done by one person, but is easier with two!
- Unzip your Beanbag cover completely.
- Place the slipcover on the floor with the small circle on the floor and large circle facing towards you.
- Place the insert inside the cover.
- Once the insert is inside the cover, you can shake it around until the insert fits completely inside.
- Close the zipper, turn the beanbag right side up, shake and fluff.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
We test our furniture to prevent tip over hazards, testing above the required standards. In addition we provide anti-tip kits with all our furniture for added protection. We also put our anti-tip kits through multiple tests to ensure they will safely support and secure your new furniture in your home.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
Thinking as Designers and Engineers First
We design safety requirements into our products like no sharp edges & points, small parts, finger or head entrapment hazards as a foundation for our furniture and other products. We source high-quality materials and substrates in our products especially for our loft and bunk bed furniture so your children can sleep safely.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.
You May Also Need
Anywhere Beanbag Insert Only
Anywhere Beanbag Insert
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified