Weathered Navy Booksmart Shelving
Painted a deep navy blue, our rustically designed Booksmart Shelving provides plenty of space to store tales, treasures and more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of MDF (medium density fibreboard) and metal.
- Finished in oil-based paint in weathered navy colour. Metal rod is finished in brushed nickel.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shelf is mounted to wall; mounting hardware is included.
- Finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 4" deep x 10" high
- Useable Shelf Space: 22.5" wide x 2.75" deep
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Overall: 36" wide x 4" deep x 10" high
- Useable Shelf Space: 34.5" wide x 2.75" deep
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Overall: 18" wide x 4" deep x 39" high
- Useable Shelf Space (3): 16.75" wide x 2.75" deep
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.