Stay Organized With Kids Storage
From blankets to toys to clothes, your kids will need someplace to store it all. But storage doesn't have to be an unsightly box in the corner. Pottery Barn Kids has plenty of kids storage that's both functional and decorative. Check out this collection of fun and clever storage solutions you can use in your child's room.
What Storage Options Are There?
Keep everything organized and in its place with bins and baskets, hampers, bookcases and more. Whatever your storage needs, you can find a solution at Pottery Barn Kids.
- Baskets and bins make it easy to stay organized. Use wicker baskets or fabric bins as kids toy storage to corral miscellaneous toys, spare blankets or extra clothes. You can find baskets in a wide range of shapes, styles and sizes. Add a whimsical touch to clean-up with animal-shaped wicker baskets. You can find unicorns, turtles, giraffes and more.
- Keep clean and dirty laundry sorted with hampers. You can find fun wicker hampers in a range of styles and sizes that make it easy for your kids to place dirty clothes. Make sure to choose a hamper that's easy for you or child to carry to and from the laundry room.
- A new baby means endless diapers. Be sure to keep all your nursery needs close at hand with diaper caddies and pails. Use these smaller baskets and caddies to store other nursery essentials like lotions, wipes and more.
Decorate With Shelves
Wall shelves are a great way to enhance the look of your child's room, while also adding extra storage space. You can display books, toys and mementos on wall shelves and cubbies. Pottery Barn Kids offers a variety of lengths and styles to meet your storage and decorative needs.
- Hook shelves typically feature a shelf above a row of hooks. Hang coats, scarves and backpacks from the hooks while storing keepsakes and photos on the shelf. You can also forgo the shelf entirely and just hang a row of hooks arranged in an artful design.
- Use wall cubes to showcase photos, mementos and treasured toys. These shelving units often look like their floating to create an eye-catching display.
- Skip the bookcase and hang book rack shelves that keep your favorite tales on display in an organized manner.
Investing in a few kids storage items will make it easier to get organized and stay organized.