Skip Hop Moby Smart Sling 3 Stage Baby Tub
With whimsical and supportive design, the versatile Skip Hop® Smart Sling 3-Stage Tub adapts and grows with your baby through infancy. This playful whale-shaped tub locks into two positions for ultimate support and comfort. Its dual-layered mesh and comfort-edge construction cradles baby from head to toe. The adjustable sling supports your little one as they’re learning to sit up and is removable so you can easily bathe them in its spacious tub.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mesh Smart Sling provides comfort-edge support and locks into two ergonomic positions. Upper position offers head-to-toe newborn cradling. Lower position supports infants learning to sit.
- Dual layered mesh and comfort-edge construction securely cradles baby from head-to-toe. The slings adjust to a cushioned seat that comfortably supports babies learning to sit.
- Remove the sling when baby has mastered sitting and easily bathe baby in the spacious tub – no uncomfortable plastic bumps.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tub grows with baby through three stages: Stage 1: Newborn (0-3 months; up to 15 lbs); Stage 2: Infant (3-6 months; up to 20 lbs); Stage 3: Sitters (6+ months; up to 25 lbs).
- Swivel hook for hanging on showerhead, shower bar or towel bar.
- Non-slip interior texture.
- Drain plug.
- PVC- and phthalate-free.
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 19" deep x 11.5" high
- Tub Interior: 17" wide x 12" deep x 7" high
- Weight Capacity: Stage 1: 15 pounds; Stage 2: 20 pounds; Stage 3: 25 pounds
- Drain tub and air dry before storing.
- Machine wash the sling, in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Air dry sling and store with tub after completely dry.
- Do not use iron or bleach on sling.
- Infants have DROWNED in infant bath tubs. ALWAYS keep infant within adult’s reach.
- NEVER lift this product with infant in it and never place this product in water in an adult bath tub or sink.
- ALWAYS keep the drain open in the adult bath tub or sink. Infants can drown in as little as 1 inch of water.
- ALWAYS bathe your infant using as little water as necessary.
- NEVER allow other children to substitute for adult supervision.
- Discontinue use of the product if it becomes damaged, broken, or disassembled.
- The typical water temperature for bathing a baby should be between 90 and 100°F (32.2 and 37.8°C).
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.