Skye Linen Baby Bedding
- Personalization Available
Our Skye Linen Baby Bedding is designed with smiley clouds, stars, suns and moons for a playful, neutral statement to their sleep space. The quilt is carefully handstitched from pure cotton so they’re warm and cozy each night. Plus, the crib fitted sheet is crafted from pure organic cotton and is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cribskirt and Quilt
- Quilt is carefully hand-stitched from linen and cotton with delicate embroidered details.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft feel and the blend provides durability and ultimate breathability.
- Quilt is filled with 100% polyester and reverses to 100% cotton.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
Crib Fitted Sheet, Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Organic Skye crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Solid chamois is made of Chamois, which is ultra-soft fabric and ideal for baby’s delicate skin, helping to keep them warm and cozy. The fabric is heavier than flannel which helps it maintain its shape and washes easily, softening even more with each use.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow are made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow reverses to solid colours.
- Cloud pillow and Moon pillow are filled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Cloud and Moon Pillows are yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fibre and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Monogramming or Personalization is available on the quilt, crib fitted sheet or decorative sham only.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Cloud Pillow: 20" wide x 11" high
- Moon Pillow: 18" wide x 18" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.