Sloan 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Up to 25% off!
A modern take on an essential piece, this sturdy crib boasts clean lines and acrylic slats for an airy, open feel that seamlessly blends with your design aesthetic. The crib transitions into a toddler bed and then into a full-sized bed with our conversion kits (sold separately), so it can be a chic centerpiece in their room for years to come. Its made-to-last materials ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, acrylic and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. >
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed with conversion kits (both sizes sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- Sloan crib converts in the following ways:
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Double/Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Double/Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and side rails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Overall: 30" wide x 56" long x 44" high
- Crib Side Panel: 28.5" wide x 34" high x 1.25" thick
- Crib Long Panel: 56" wide x 39" high x 1.25" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long
- Mattress Platform Heights: 19.25", 9.75"
- Legs: 2" wide x 1.25" deep x 6" high
- Weight: 99 pounds
- CAUTION: Never use window cleaner, ammonia products, or other chemical spreys on acrylic.
- Distinctive acrylic furniture and accessories can last an eternity with minimal care and maintenance.
- Acrylic care consists of no more than normal wipe-cleaning to keep it looking new – but care should be taken to avoid scratches.
- Acrylic is also stable when exposed to sunlight, so it will not turn yellow or crack even when used in normal outdoor environments.
- Use only a very soft, damp cloth when cleaning acrylic surfaces.
- Never use the same cloth that is used to clean other household items with.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.