Sloan Toy Chest
- Fair Trade
- Greenguard Certified
This stylish mid-century-inspired storage piece holds all their toys and streamlines organization. This sleek toy chest features handles on the sides for easy transport and a cool two-toned effect that adds a modern look to their playroom. Plus, it’s crafted with quality materials so it’s a stylish piece that lasts
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, birchwood veneers and MDF.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Finish is applied by hand in a multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The finish provides durability, richness and depth of colour to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features sleek, clean lines and mid-century-style legs.
- Cut-out handles on both side panels and air ventilation slit on front panel.
- Features lid stay which keeps lid in the up position until pushed down manually.
- Trunk has air holes and ability to open from the inside for added safety.
- Hardware is finished in silver.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Overall: 31" wide x 16.5" deep x 21" high
- Interior: 28.5" wide x 14" deep x 13" high
- Legs: 31.5&uqot; wide x 1" thick x 5.5" high
- Weight: 67 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.