Star Wars™ Baby Bedding
- Personalization Available
Update their sleep space for the coolest bedding in the galaxy. The set includes a quilt and crib fitted sheet crafted from pure cotton, so your young Jedi™ can have the coziest night’s rest. Plus the crib fitted sheets are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free. This Star Wars™ nursery collection is designed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand and made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt reverses to a different star wars print and filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheet has Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Crib fitted sheet has 200-thread count.
- Machine wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- Drop Length: 16"
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Pillow: 10" square
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.