Star Wars™ Toddler Quilt
- Personalization Available
Their favourite Droids™ and Starships™ adorn this supersoft quilt woven from pure cotton. With carefully embroidered details, this versatile quilt will last your Star Wars™ fan for years to come.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand and filled with 100% cotton.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Quilt reverses to hand-painted blue stripes.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Decorative pillow is made of 55% cotton and 45% linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Decorative pillow is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fibre and becomes part of the fibre, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Sheet set is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Pillowcase (from sheet set) and pillow insert are sold separately.
- Pillow is filled with 100% polyester batting and sewn shut.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Decorative Pillow: 10" square
- Flat Sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Toddler Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
Quilt and Sheet Set
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.