Lullaby® Supreme Crib Mattress
- Greenguard Certified
Specially constructed with individually wrapped springs and additional comfort layers for the gentle support and comfort your child requires, our Supreme Crib Mattress is the perfect foundation for a sound, restful sleep.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Mattress is supported with 231 Beautyrest® pocketed coil® springs.
- Natural cotton wrap, sleep firm layers and thermo-bonded polyester layers provide additional support.
- Mattress edge has a reinforced border wire and Innofoam corner wraps.
- Toddler side has convoluted foam comfort layer.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 2 in 1 Design: The infant side provides a supportive sleeping surface while the toddler side features a layer of convoluted foam designed to provide a combination of comfort and support for active toddlers.
- All foams are CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- Woven fabric cover has a waterproof backing and is phtalate compliant.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mattress: 52" length x 27.5" deep x no more than 6" thick
- Made exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Simmons® Kids.
- Limited 35-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Natural cotton fire protection meets or exceeds the highest industry safety standards; complies with U.S. and Canadian crib mattress regulations.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
- Overall: 52" x 27.5" x no more than 6" thick
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap.
- Air dry.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.
Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations.
Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, all Pottery Barn Kids cribs provide lasting style and comfort. All of our cribs are designed and tested to the highest safety standards to comply with Canadian Cribs and Cradles regulations.
Crib Mattress & Bedding
The crib mattress should be firm and should fit snug within the crib. Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad. Lay your baby down with their feet at the foot of the crib and, if you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest. Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby's face. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
Crib Mattress Height
At birth, it's safe to set the crib mattress at its highest position to make it easier to place your newborn in the crib. For their safety, the mattress should be lowered from the highest position once your baby is able to sit up. Adjust the mattress to the lowest level once your baby is able to pull up to a standing position to minimize the risk of falling out of the crib.
Crib Placement and Mobiles
Your baby's crib should not be located near or beneath heavy objects, framed pictures, a window or near window shades or cords of any kind. Position mobiles out of arm's reach of your baby, and remove it as soon as your baby is able to sit up.