Camden House Canopy Bunk Bed
- Greenguard Certified
It’s camp year-round with this whimsical bunk bed. Its simple silhouette and lower profile bottom bunk make it a great first big-kid bed since it’s easy to get in and out of. Not only is this bed perfect for siblings, but it saves a ton of space so there’s more room to play. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, veneers, engineered wood, pine wood and MDF.
- Finish is hand-applied in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Masterfully crafted with tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- We use medium density fibreboard for sustainability and structural support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A twin-sized bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on either bed.
- Features a fixed ladder in the middle with the most overhead, designed for easier access in and out of the bed.
- Optional canvas tent features with roll-up windows on each side (sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8', remember to account for ceiling fans and hanging lights.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 95.5" high (approx. 8’)
- Tent area above top bunk: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 56" high
- Lower Bunk: 42.5" wide x 80" long x 36.5" high
- Lower bunk siderails: 75" long x 2.5" wide x 2.75" high
- Platform: 39" wide x 75" long
- Mattress Size (not included): 38" wide x 74.5" long
- Side Rail: 75" long x 6.5" high x 2" thick
- Distance from top of siderail to top of slats: 14.5" high
- Clearance Under Loft: 42.5" wide x 75" long x 33.5" high
- Ladder: 19" wide x 50.5" high x 1.75" deep
- Number of Slats (top and bottom): 14 each
- Weight: 190.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.