Camp Double-Over-Double Bunk Bed
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An American classic, our Camp Collection combines the charm and strength of classic plank furniture with fun, colourful style. Recessed paneling, square block posts and brushed nickel drawer pulls add the details that make this collection special. Expert craftsmen make each piece from sturdy, built-to-last materials.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar and pine woods, birch wood veneers on select finishes, plywood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Slat-roll foundation on lower bunk is designed for use without a box spring.
- Masterfully crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Use as a bunk bed now, and then later as two full-sized beds.
- Optional trundle can be used under lower bunk with or without a mattress for extra storage.
- Includes 2 guardrails for the bunk and a solid wood ladder.
- A bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bunk Bed: 57.25" wide x 80" long x 71.75" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 57.25" wide x 80" long x 71.75" high
- Side Rails: 74.25" long x 53.75" high
- Top Headboard/Footboard: 57.25" wide x 32.25" high x 2.5" thick
- Bottom Headboard/Footboard: 57.25" wide x 39.5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clearance between bunks: 36"
- Distance Between Side Rail And Floor: 7.75"
- Weight: 307 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 500 pounds per bunk bed
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.