Playhouse Loft Bed
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Bring playtime and bedtime together with this loft bed. The safely railed twin-sized bed sits atop a shuttered house, complete with open windows and a doorway. They’ll love climbing down the ladder to begin playtime right away.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- Finish is hand applied in layers for exceptional richness.
- Masterfully crafted with a solid wood frame and tenon-and-groove construction for structural integrity.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A twin size bunk mattress must be used on the upper bunk; do not use a box spring on bunk.
- Features a front door, and windows on the bottom half and bunk bed on roof.
- Ladder to reach bunk bed is on the side of the house.
- Open space in house can be used with chairs for reading area or small table and chairs, for playtime.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 43" wide x 80" long x 73" high
- Minimum recommended ceiling height: 8'
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 43" wide x 80" long x 73" high
- Platform: 38" wide x 75" long
- Side Rail: 75" long x 6" high
- Clearance Under Loft: 56.5" high
- Assembled Weight: 234.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.