Neighbourhood Toddler Bedding
Illustrated with leisurely scenes from around the neighborhood, our collection of toddler bedding is a sight to see! Cars and bikes cruise along the tree-lined streets, the parks are ready for play, and life is good. A perfect layer atop the coordinated organic cotton sheet set, our quilt is entirely hand quilted and reverses to a striped design for two looks in one.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Hand-quilted of 100% cotton slub in India. This product celebrates and preserves artisan handcraft traditions around the world.
- Reverses to stripes.
- Filled with 100% cotton batting; 270-gram weight.
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic hem for a snug, secure fit.
- Inside flap on pillowcase keeps pillow insert from slipping.
- 200-thread count.
- Pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Sheet set is Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 847084. GOTS is the international gold standard for organic textiles, ensuring high social and environmental standards from fiber to finished product.
- We're a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). The Better Cotton Initiative trains farmers to care for the environment and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing. BCI cotton is not physically traceable to final products.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Quilt is sold individually.
- Sheet set includes: 1 flat sheet + 1 fitted sheet + 1 toddler pillowcase.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Flat sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Fitted sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits up to 10" deep
- Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.