Disney Winnie the Pooh Baby Bedding
- Fair Trade
Our supremely soft reversible quilt, fitted crib sheet, and crib skirt provide lasting comfort and style for your little one. With charming illustrations from the classic story of Disney Winnie the Pooh, this bedding is a playful addition to your baby’s nursery.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Quilt and Crib Fitted Sheet
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilted from 100% cotton slub and filled with 100% cotton batting, 270-gram weight.
- Reverses to solid ivory.
- Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale in 200-thread count.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
Crib Skirt and Liner
- Crib skirt is made from 100% linen woven from Belgian flax; crib skirt decking is made from 100% cotton.
- Four sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- BreathableBaby® Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner helps prevent arms and legs from getting stuck between crib slats; smartly adjusts to fit four-sided slatted and solid back cribs.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is made of lightweight, breathe-through polyester mesh, without any padding to restrict airflow and has been endorsed by doctors
- Crib fitted sheet is Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 847084. Meets strict social and environmental standards.
- We're a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI). BCI cotton is not physically traceable to final products.
- Crib sheet and crib skirt are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner is independently tested for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; 10" drop
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Breathable™ Mesh Crib Liner: Included 1 long panel: 111" long x 11" high and 1 short panel: 82" long x 11" high
- Machine wash, per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows, toys or blankets in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
BreathableBaby® for Pottery Barn Baby Linen Mesh Liner
You May Also Need
Disney Winnie the Pooh Organic Nursery Pajama
Disney Winnie the Pooh Heirloom Baby Blanket
Disney Winnie the Pooh Organic Muslin Swaddle Set
Muslin Swaddle Set
Disney Winnie The Pooh Crib Mobile
Winnie The Pooh Crib Mobile
Winnie The Pooh Pacifier Holder
Winnie The Pooh Pacifier Holder
Winnie The Pooh Plush
Winnie The Pooh Plush
Disney Winnie the Pooh Baby Hooded Towel
- Free & Fast Shipping