Shop Kids Room Lights at Pottery Barn Kids
Freshen up your child's room or nursery with a new lighting design from Pottery Barn Kids. This collection of kids room lights boats functional and decorative light that show off your child's unique personality. You can also find nursery lighting to give your nursery a soft, cozy glow.
What Types of Kids Room Lights Are Available?
Find the right lighting for to best suit your child's needs from cozy nightlights to table lamps. Pottery Barn Kids has a variety of lighting options from which to choose. Read this guide to learn more about the different styles:
- Chandeliers make an elegant addition to any room and help create an even ambient light. These overhead lights not only light up the ceiling and nearby objects, but they can also serve as works of art. Browse the various styles and designs to find the right chandelier that fits your space.
- Pendant lights are a great alternative to chandeliers especially for smaller spaces. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles.
- Table lamps are an easy way to add fun and personality to your nursery or child's room. Place a themed lamp on a nightstand so they can read in bed. For older children, consider adding a task lamp with a bendable neck to a desk to focus on a specific task.
- Floor lamps are a great way fill an empty corner and add layered lighting when paired with overhead ceiling lights. Like table lamps, floor lamps come in a wide variety of styles. Angled lamps add a modern touch while also focusing the light on a particular area. Straight silhouettes come in a range of styles and themes.
- Nightlights bring a comforting glow in an otherwise dark space. These little lights can act like a security blanket and create a safe and peaceful environment.
- Wall lighting is a fun way to showcase your child's unique style and personality. A string of lights on the wall can double as a nightlight, giving enough light to see your way in the dark.
Pottery Barn Kids has lighting and room decor for all ages. Add an area rug as a place to play or beside the bed as cozy layer for cold feet in the morning. Curtains can help block out sunlight and noises during naptime. Find functional decor at Pottery Barn Kids today.