- Greenguard Certified
Give your little one a get-ready station of their own with this Chelsea Vanity. Complete with a mirror, drawer and shelves, this is a must-have for your budding beauty guru.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, MDF and engineered wood.
- Drawer pull is made of metal.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of colour and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features large drawer for extra storage.
- Mirror vanity can be removed and has a tri-fold mirror.
- Drawer pulls are made finished in brass.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Desk & Mirror Set
- Overall: 28.5" wide x 12" deep x 39" high
- Weight: 38.5 pounds
- Desk: 28" wide x 12" deep x 20.5" high
- Desk Drawer Interior (1): 22" wide x 8" deep x 1.5" high
- Useable Desk Surface: 28.5" wide x 11" deep
- Clearance for chair: 24.5" wide x 8.75" deep x 16" high
- Legs: 1.75" square, 20" high
- Desk Weight: 31.5 pounds
- Mirror Only: 24.5" wide x 18.5" high x 0.75" thick
- Mirror Middle Section: 10" wide x 16" high
- Mirror Side Sections (2): 3.75" wide x 15.5" high
- Mirror Frame Width: 0.75"
- Mirror Weight: 7 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.