Astor Grey Black Lime Lunch Boxes
Insulated to keep foods hot or cold, our Astor Lunch Boxes make it easy to take homemade meals to school and on adventures. Crafted of recycled materials, the eco-friendly 600-denier polyester is durable and water-resistant, and tailored with a zippered pocket for utensils and a mesh side pocket for a water bottle. Personalize it with your child’s initials or name for a special touch.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made from recycled plastic (PET) polyester. PET polyester uses less energy to produce, keeps plastics out of landfills and is resistant to stains, fading and mildew.
- The recycled cold pack lunch bag is made from over 4 plastic bottles and the recycled classic lunch bag is made from over 3 plastic bottles.
- Interior is insulated to help keep food cold or warm longer.
- Exterior features 2 pockets and interior includes 1 mesh pocket.
- Our Classic Lunch Box holds a Spencer sandwich or dual compartment container and small soft food storage container; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils (all sold separately).
- Our Cold Pack Lunch Box holds a Spencer sandwich or dual compartment container, Spencer medium and small storage container; or Spencer stainless steel nesting container trio and a water bottle (all sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic lunch box features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Classic and cold pack lunch boxes’s zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Spot clean.
- Personalization is available, for an additional cost.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
Classic Lunch Bag
- Overall: 7.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 8.25" high
- Interior: 7" wide x 3" deep x 7.5" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 7.5" wide x 5.25" high
- Exterior Front Pocket: 7.25" wide x 8" high
- Side Mesh Pocket: 6.5" wide x 6" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.5" long
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
Cold Pack Lunch Bag
- Overall: 9.25" wide x 3.75" deep x 7.75" high
- Interior: 8.75" wide x 3.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Exterior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 7.75" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 5" high
- Handle: 1" wide x 7.5" long
- Adjustable Strap: Minimum: 31.5" long; Maximum: 56.5" long
- Weight: 1 lb
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
Insulated Lunch Boxes and Thermoses for Food Safety
Insulated lunch boxes and thermoses are the preferred option to maintain safe food temperatures until food is ready to eat. Adding an ice pack to our lunch boxes helps prevent perishable foods from spoiling and keeps drinks cold on hot days at the beach.
Reusable Lunch Boxes and Food Containers, Better for You and the Environment
Who wants a boring and wasteful brown paper bag when you can have a personalized lunch box in colourful and glow- in- the- dark patterns? Our utensils, food containers and bento boxes are also designed to easily fit together in our lunch boxes. No more guessing if other food containers will fit in our lunch boxes.
Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and Made with FDA-Approved Materials
Everyday items like food storage and thermoses shouldn't be a chore to clean. Most of our lunch and food products are top-rack dishwasher safe or have molded sections that easily wipe clean. Remember that some containers made from metal or melamine cannot go in the microwave, so you will need to transfer the food stored in those to microwave-safe containers first.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.