Götz Baby Dolls
Götz Baby Dolls
Our baby dolls are made for us by Götz, famously known for crafting dolls for more than 60 years. Meant to be cuddled and cared for, these dolls will last through years of happy play.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Faces have blushed cheeks, life-like eyelashes and eyes that close.
- The dolls’ arms and legs can be moved up and down.
- Doll is 16.5" high
- Benefits of playing with Dolls is improved social skills, responsibility, empathy and compassion, imagination and language.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Includes doll, one-piece and hat.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Doll: 16.5" high
- Place doll into pillowcase.
- Machine wash in cold water; delicate cycle.
- Lay on belly to air dry.
- Machine wash clothes separately in cold water, delicate cycle.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.