Mackenzie Grey Disney Mickey Mouse Lunch Boxes
Mackenzie Grey Disney Mickey Mouse Lunch Boxes
Disney’s Mickey Mouse lends his magic to our tried-and-true Mackenzie lunch boxes. Easier to tote than plastic or metal lunch boxes, the lightweight designs are sized to fit our food storage containers and feature a water-resistant exterior, an easy-to-clean molded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie Backpacks.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Our Classic Lunch Box holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils; or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
- Our Cold Pack Lunch Box holds a Spencer large, medium, small and tiny food storage container, our hot/cold container and a stainless steel nesting medium container; or a Spencer stainless bento box, a stainless steel nesting medium container and a water bottle.
- Nesting ice pack can be used as a divider for the main compartment.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Classic Lunch Box features a molded interior so it’s easy to clean.
- Classic Lunch Box zippered mesh pocket inside holds napkin and utensils (not included).
- Interior lining is made of PEVA, an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that’s made without chlorine or plasticizers.
- Our plastic food use products are all BPA free. Products are tested by a 3rd party accredited lab to confirm our products are safe and include no harmful chemicals which may fail to meet State and Federal limits.
- Straps on the back of each lunch box allow it to piggyback on our Mackenzie Small, Large and Rolling Backpacks (sold separately).
- Personalization is available for an additional cost.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown. Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
Classic Lunch Box
- Overall: 7.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 8.25" high
- Interior: 7" wide x 3" deep x 7.5" high
- Interior Mesh Pocket: 7.5" wide x 5.25" high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 7.25" wide x 8" high
- Side Mesh Pocket: 6.5" wide x 6" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.5" long
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
Cold Pack Lunch Box
- Overall: 9.25" wide x 3.75" deep x 7.75" high
- Interior: 8.75" wide x 3.5" deep x 7.5" high
- Exterior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 7.75" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 9.25" wide x 7.75" high
- Handle: 1" wide x 7.5" long
- Adjustable Strap: Minimum: 31.5" long; Maximum: 56.5" long
- Weight: 1 pound
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, sustainable sourcing, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
One of the most important tests for developing infants and children. We require extensive lead testing at both surface and substrate levels to ensure that our products exceed both those levels achieving higher than industry standards in many countries.
Insulated Lunch Boxes and Thermoses for Food Safety
Insulated lunch boxes and thermoses are the preferred option to maintain safe food temperatures until food is ready to eat. Adding an ice pack to our lunch boxes helps prevent perishable foods from spoiling and keeps drinks cold on hot days at the beach.
Reusable Lunch Boxes and Food Containers, Better for You and the Environment
Who wants a boring and wasteful brown paper bag when you can have a personalized lunch box in colourful and glow- in- the- dark patterns? Our utensils, food containers and bento boxes are also designed to easily fit together in our lunch boxes. No more guessing if other food containers will fit in our lunch boxes.
Dishwasher Safe, BPA-Free and Made with FDA-Approved Materials
Everyday items like food storage and thermoses shouldn't be a chore to clean. Most of our lunch and food products are top-rack dishwasher safe or have molded sections that easily wipe clean. Remember that some containers made from metal or melamine cannot go in the microwave, so you will need to transfer the food stored in those to microwave-safe containers first.
Global Safety Standards Acumen
Since quality and safety standards can change from place to place, we aggregate the highest safety standards from the many countries and nations we do business with to holistically develop our own global standards for our many products. Our quality teams attend regular ASTM meetings and conferences to stay ahead of industry trends.
3rd Party CPSC-Nominated Testing Partners
We stand by each product and test in our name for accountability. We use accredited 3rd party labs nominated and regulated by the CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Our partners test everything in the box, including labels, packaging and materials to ensure product safety compliance.
Your Opinion Matters
We review all returns and take customer feedback very seriously. Many of us at Pottery Barn Kids are parents ourselves and listen to your feedback to make better and safer products for healthier homes.