Ruffle Belgian Linen Toddler Bedding
- Fair Trade
Elevate your toddler’s sleep space with linen, a natural fabric loved for its durability, breathability and lived-in look. Beautiful hues and classic styling give this bedding collection timeless appeal, and ruffled edges make the quilt a total charmer – especially when paired with our classic white sheets.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Pillowcase has inside flap to keep pillow insert from slipping out.
- Sheet set is Certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) by CU 847084. Meets strict social and environmental standards.
- Quilt is made with 100% Belgian Linen.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China.
- Filled with 100% polyester batting; 200-gram weight.
- Reverses to same colour.
- Quilt meets STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: tested for 350+ harmful substances to keep you and your family safe.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- 200-thread count.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Extra pillowcases and quilt are sold separately.
- Toddler Sheet Set includes 1 flat sheet + 1 fitted sheet + 1 pillowcase.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Flat Sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Fitted Sheet: 26" wide x 53" long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Toddler Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash per guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.