Parsons Desk & Hutch
Ideal for smaller spaces, our low-profile Parsons desk an easy way to create a study space. Simple details and a straightforward design make it versatile, so you can easily mix and match it with other furniture. To add storage, choose to add the matching hutch.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength over time.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk has two solid wood drawers, which feature chrome drawer pulls.
- Hutch features a cord cut out, shelf and two pull out drawers for added storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. More details on how to install anti-tip kits.
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 48" wide x 22" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer: 33.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 2.25" high
- Legs: 3.25" square, 29..25" high
- Open Space For Chair: 19.75" wide x 36.25" deep x 23.75" high
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Overall: 47.5" wide x 9" deep x 6.25" high
- Shelf: 24.75" wide x 8.75" deep x 2.75" high
- Drawer: 10" wide x 8.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 5 pounds
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
Small Parcel: For a charge starting at $19.95 your small item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Large Parcel: For a charge starting at $39.95 your large item will be shipped by Purolator using either PuroPost or PuroGround. If a Canada Post package cannot be delivered, Canada Post will leave a notice for pick–up at a nearby location. If a PuroGround package cannot be delivered, you’ll also receive a notice with the option for pick-up at a local depot, or you can request re–delivery.
Small Furniture & Large Rugs: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $275.00 your small furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your home into your room of choice. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a call to arrange a delivery time. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order (for in–stock items) to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days rural areas.
White Glove Delivery: For a charge starting at a Flat Rate fee of $329.00 a specialized service* will deliver your items carried into the room of your choice, unpacked, fully assembled and all packaging is removed from your home. Following the placement of your order, you will be contacted by phone to arrange a suitable time for receiving your delivery. Please allow up to 12–15 days from the date of order to receive this call. Typically, the delivery date offered will be within 5 days of your call for metro deliveries and up to 14 days for all other areas.
*Not available in all locations. Please note that we are unable to hang art or install fixtures (e.g. curtain hardware), attach headboards to existing bed frames, install lighting or other electronic equipment. For details please visit our visit our Shipping Information Page.