FLOUR SHOP Cara The Unicorn Doll
The beloved Flour Shop bakery is all about rainbows, glitter and smiles, so we partnered with Flour Shop founder Amirah Kassem to create a collection for kids who share her signature style. A fun addition to our exclusive line of designer dolls, Cara The Unicorn Doll features a sequined jacket, a rainbow mane and tail, and a metallic silver horn.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Doll has colourful pom pom hair and mane.
- Exterior surface is made from 52% cotton and 48% linen fabric.
- Eyes are made from cotton thread. The mane and horn are 100% polyester.
- Doll is filled with 100% polyester fibres.
- Jacket is made from recycled plastic (PET); jeans are 100% cotton.
- The shoes and shirt are 100% polyester.
- Benefits of playing with Dolls is improved social skills, responsibility, empathy and compassion, imagination and language.
- Dolls surface fabric is STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Recommended for Ages 3 years and up.
- Spot clean.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Set includes: 1 doll, 1 sparkly glitter jacket, 1 pair of jeans, 1 shirt and 2 shoes.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Doll: 4.5" wide x 5" deep x 20" high
- Horn length: 2"
- Mane length: 4"
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.