Star Wars™ The Child™ Nursery Pajama
Dress your precious cargo in this snuggly one-piece featuring The Child, affectionately known as “Baby Yoda™ ”. Knitted from pure cotton, it offers comforting warmth and a gentle touch on baby’s skin.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- One-piece features rib collar and cuffs. Zipper closure runs along centre of one-piece.
- Made of 100% cotton knit.
- A fine cotton knit gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- The 12-18 and 18-24 month sized pajamas have grips on the feet, making it easier for your baby to walk.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 month, 9-12 month, 12-18 months, 18-24 months.
- See size chart.
- Machine wash.
STAR WARS © & ™ 2020 Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Dimensions & Care
- Size 0-3 Months: 23" tall; 12 lbs
- Size 3-6 Months: 23-25" tall; 12-17 lbs
- Size 6-9 Months: 25-27" tall; 17-18 lbs
- Size 9-12 Months: 27-29" tall; 18-22 lbs
- Size 12-18 Months: 29-31" tall; 22-26 lbs
- Size 18-24 Months: 26-30" tall; 31-33 lbs
- Wash before first wear, turn inside out.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows, toys or blankets in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
You May Also Need
Star Wars™ The Child™ Heirloom Baby Blanket
The Child Heirloom Baby Blanket
Star Wars™ The Child™ Organic Swaddle Set
The Child Swaddle Set
Star Wars™ The Child™ Organic Crib Fitted Sheet
The Child Crib Fitted Sheet
Star Wars™ The Child™ Baby Hooded Towel
The Child Baby Hooded Towel
- Free & Fast Shipping