Toddlers will appreciate the extra stability of our sturdy wooden walker, with its wide handle and smooth wheels. When they get to their destination, it will keep them busy turning beads, rotating blocks and twirling the mirror until they’re ready to get up and go again.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly crafted from solid hard wood, MDF and engineered wood.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint.
- Walker includes counting beads, mirror, window with shutters, dominoes and gears to stimulate baby's imagination.
- Benefits of playing with walker: improves hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem solving skills.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Recommended for ages 18 months and up.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15.25" wide x 3.75" deep x 20.75" high
- Handle: 1" diameter, 10.5" high
- Wheels: 1" diameter, 4" high
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.