- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Complete with clean lines and antiqued drawer pulls, this piece has plenty of easy-access storage and vintage-inspired design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fibreboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified to contribute to healthier indoor air, keeping you and your family safer.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Smoked Grey, Weathered Navy and Smoked Charcoal pieces are finished in a multi-step process to enhance the textured grains and achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural variations in the wood grain's texture and appearance, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Simply White lacquer is our most true, clean white finish and is applied with a water-based paint.
- Features six drawers.
- Smoked Charcoal and Weathered Navy have hardware finished in antique brass; Smoked Grey hardware is finished in oil-rubbed bronze; Simply White has hardware finished in brushed nickel.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 34" high
- Top Drawer Interior (3): 9.5" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 34" wide x 15" deep x 7.5" high
- Weight: 139 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry, and lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time.
- Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
If these assembly instructions do not match your product, please contact our customer care team at 1.866.472.4001 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.