Finley Play Table
- Fair Trade
She’ll want to serve tea to all her dolls and friends at this pretty white table. The design has a timeless appeal, with gracefully turned legs and a beveled round top.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with kiln-dried solid poplar wood, rubber wood, birch and okume veneers and engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent colour tones.
- Hand finished in layers for exceptional richness.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Table features beautifully sculpted turned legs and tapered feet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" diameter, 21.5" high
- Clearance Under Table: 21" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Overall: 14" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Seat: 14" wide x 12.5" deep
- Top Of Seat To Floor: 17"
- Weight: 12 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.