Pottery Barn Kids Lullaby 2-Stage Crib Mattress
- Best Seller
Our Lullaby Crib Mattress offers the utmost in comfort and support.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable reinforced seam and fabric bindings offer long-lasting performance.
- 120 interlocking coils provide optimal support.
- Natural cotton wrap, sleep firm layers and thermo-bonded polyester layers.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two-in-one design features a firm surface for infants on one side and a foam-cushioned surface on the other side for toddlers.
- Each side features a distinct design: The infant side is grey with wihite moons and stars; toddler side is white with grey moons and stars.
- Vinyl mattress surface is waterproof and easy to keep clean.
- Mattress edge has a reinforced border wire and Innofoam corner wraps.
- Toddler side has convoluted foam comfort layer.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All foams in the mattresses are CertiPUR-US® certified which certifies the foams are made without PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This low-emitting product has been screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs to contribute to cleaner indoor air and keep you and your family safer.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Natural cotton fire protection wrap adds a layer of comfort and meets or exceeds all federal flammability standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Mattress Care instructions are located on the warranty card each consumer receives. Spot cleaning is not recommended and any stains void the warranty; a mattress protector is the preferred recommendation.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.