My First Dollhouse
- FSC® Certified
Your little one’s starter home features classic architecture and durable wood construction, plus a sofa, table, bed, bookcase and colourful houseplant. All it needs is their imagination to come to life. The dollhouse hinges closed between uses and has a convenient carrying handle for easy relocating to any playful spot.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Doll house features 8 windows, double front door, 5 rooms, bookcase, sofa, table, bed, table and plant.
- Doll house folds for easy storage and has sturdy carry handles.
- Doll house is crafted from plywood and solid hard wood.
- Mattress is made of 100% cotton and filled with sponge.
- House and furniture are finished in child-safe, water-based paint.
- Benefits of playing: Improves imagination & creativity, vocabulary, fine motor skills, classification, organization and problem solving skills.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Made from FSC Certified Wood.
- Pairs with any dolls that are 2.25" tall (sold separately).
- BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free.
- No assembly required.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Doll House + 1 Bed + 1 Sofa + 1 Table + 1 Bookshelf + 1 Plant.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11" wide x 10.5" deep x 12" high
- Top Floor Rooms (2): 11" wide x 5" high
- Bottom Floor Room #1: 6.5" wide x 5" high
- Bottom Floor Room #2: 4" wide x 5" high
- Bottom Floor Room #3: 11" wide x 5" high
- Windows: 2" wide x 1.75" high
- Doors: 1.25" wide x 2.5" high
- Closure: 10.5" wide x 2.5" high
- Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
My First Train Set
My First Train Set