PAW Patrol™ Toddler Quilt
PAW Patrol™ Toddler Quilt
Liven up their space with this adorable bedding decorated with their favourite PAW Patrol™ characters. The quilt is hand-quilted from supersoft materials that’ll keep your little one warm and cozy through the night, while the sheet set is GOTS Certified, the gold standard of textile production.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is made with 61% cotton and 39% polyester blend.
- Back of quilt is made of 100% cotton percale.
- Reverses to solid grey.
- Filled with 100% cotton batting; 270-gram weight.
- Made of 100% cotton with 100% organic cotton yarn.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic hem for a snug, secure fit.
- Inside flap on pillowcase keeps pillow insert from slipping.
- 200-thread count.
- Inserts are sold separately.
- Sheet set is certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- By choosing our cotton products, you’re supporting our investment in Better Cotton’s mission. This product is sourced via mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton. Learn more at bettercotton.org/massbalance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Quilt is sold individually.
- Sheet set includes: 1 flat sheet + 1 fitted sheet + 1 pillowcase.
- Personalization is available on the quilt for an additional charge.
©&TM 2022 Spin Master Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Flat sheet: 45" wide x 65" long
- Fitted sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits up to 10" deep
- Pillowcase: 24" wide x 16" high
- Machine wash per vendor guidelines, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Standard Parcel Shipping with Front Door Delivery
Smaller items are shipped using our Standard Parcel service, and delivered by Canada Post or Purolator. Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. If your package cannot be delivered, you will receive a notice from the carrier with pick-up instructions or re-delivery options.
Unlimited Flat Rate Shipping with In-Home Delivery & Assembly
An unlimited number of eligible furniture items can be delivered for a single flat rate, per shipping address. These items will be delivered by our In-Home Delivery & Assembly service provider where items are brought into your home, unpacked and assembled (some exclusions apply) and the packaging is responsibly removed.
Eligible items will show "Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery" on the product page.
The exact shipping charge is based on your location, and delivery times vary based on item availability. For more details, please see our Shipping page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items.
We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Made-to-order furniture
- Personalized or monogrammed items
- Used or soiled items
- Final Sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
How to Begin a Return
Online Purchases: Our customer care associates are ready to help, please call 1-855-860-1080 or visit your local store to make a return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call us for more details.
In-Store Purchases: Please visit your local store to make a return. An original receipt or gift receipt is required—our stores will not accept returns or exchanges without a receipt or proof of purchase.
Some restrictions apply, see our full Returns Policy.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss colour options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows, toys or blankets in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.